The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Machine Learning.
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants, and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalised feedback for improvement
- Student Support available all day for your convenience (24*7)
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept related doubts
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Learn from India's leading Machine Learning faculty and industry leaders
Dr. Janakiram D.
Professor - CSE Department
Dr. Janakiram D., a PhD, at IIT Madras heads and coordinates the research activities of the Distributed & Object Systems Lab.
Head of Analytics
An alumnus of McKinsey and Co., Flipkart, and Bharti Airtel with over 11 years of experience.
Mirza Rahim Baig
Lead | Business Analytics
Advanced analytics professional with 8+ years of experience as a consultant in the e-commerce and healthcare domains.
Software Architect - ML
With 14+ years of industry experience, Vinod, an MS Graduate in Machine Learning, does delivery of machine learning solutions at Wipro.
A Gold medallist from IIM Bangalore, an alumnus of IIT Madras and London School of Business, Anand is among the top 10 data scientists in India.
Vaidehi is a Post-Graduate in Computer Engineering and is experienced in training corporate employees in Tableau, Python.
Senior Data Scientist at Gramener
Jaidev is a Sr. Data Scientist who comes with an extensive experience in data science and predictive analytics.
Lead Data Scientist - Vodafone Idea Limited
Pramod is a Lead Data Scientist who actively work on AWS Cloud, Big Data and Machine learning.
Data Scientist, Zest Money
Arihant is a Lead Data Scientist and has experience working in Retail, Credit Risk, Marketing, Banking, Digital, Industrial IoT & Telecom domains.
Our Learners Work At
Top companies from all around the world have recruited upGrad alumni
There are 3 simple steps in the Admission Process which is detailed below:
Step 1: Take the Online Eligibility Test
Complete your application to take the 17 minute online eligibility test to kick-start the admission process. The test is designed to assess your quantitative & logical aptitude ensuring you're ready for the program.
Step 2: Get Shortlisted & Receive your Offer Letter
Our Admissions Committee will review your test score & profile. Upon qualifying, an Offer Letter will be sent to you confirming your admission to the Advanced Certification in Machine Learning and Cloud from IIT Madras.
Step 3: Block your Seat & Begin the Prep Course
Block your seat with a block payment of USD 200 to enrol into the program. Begin with your Prep course and start your Machine Learning journey!
Refer someone you know and receive Amazon.com vouchers worth 49 USD!*
*More details under the referral policy under Support Section.