Learn from India’s top Digital Marketing faculty and industry leaders
He graduated as a "first MICAn" in 1996 and returned to his alma mater as a faculty. He co-created MICA's Digital Communication Management (DCM) specialisation.
Dr Krishna is the Associate Dean and Professor of Strategic Marketing at MICA. Armed with a PhD from IIT Bombay, he joined MICA as an Associate Professor.
She completed her PhD in Advertising Management and has spent almost 20 years teaching Marketing, Advertising and IMC-related subjects at MICA.
Dr Anita Basalingappa is a professor in Marketing and Chairperson of Online Programs at MICA.
Previously the Director of Research at Imperial College of London, Jaideep is now a professor of Marketing at CJBS.
An accomplished international marketing speaker, Michael Leander has spoken across 40 countries on his areas of expertise.
Digital Marketing and Analytics
Sakhee Dheer leads the Digital Marketing function and analytics for Facebook's clients in the APAC region, as she previously did for Microsoft APAC.
Salma has a passion for using tech and digital experiences to bring a positive change for the citizens, consumers as well as companies globally.
Scripting the Apple story for the next billion customers.
The upGrad Advantage
Strong hand-holding with dedicated support to help you master Digital Marketing
- Receive unparalleled guidance from industry mentors, teaching assistants and graders
- Receive one-on-one feedback on submissions and personalized feedback on improvement
- Available all days 9 AM - 9 PM Gulf Standard Time.
- For urgent queries, use the Call Back option on the platform.
- Timely doubt resolution by industry experts and peers
- 100% expert verified responses to ensure quality learning
- Personalised expert feedback on assignments and projects
- Regular live sessions by experts to clarify concept-related doubts
- Live sessions by experts on various industry topics
- One-on-one discussion and feedback sessions with industry mentors
Please find below the detailed steps to be followed as a part of the admission process.
Application form is completed with the required details.
Students are shortlisted based on eligibility
Offer letter is sent to the student & Student pays the Block Amount