"Our aim is simple: We strive to create high-impact, hands-on experiences that prepare students for meaningful and productive careers.”
- Ronnie Screwvala, Co-Founder, upGrad
Best-in-class content by leading faculty and industry leaders in the form of videos, cases and projects.
Note : Curriculum is Subject to change in the due course of time
Put the presentation skills learned in the course into practice through a video presentation.
Find and describe a major change management case (e.g. Apple upon Job’s return, Tesla, Rimac, Microsoft under Nadella, Shell under Watts, etc.)
Fill out the application form with your academic and career details.
Our admissions committee will review your profile. Upon being selected, an offer letter will be sent to you confirming your admission.
Reserve your seat by paying the caution amount to enroll into the program. Get access to the course material and begin your journey to professional mastery!
*More details under the referral policy under Support Section
Begin your journey towards upskilling, whats stopping you?
Managers and Aspiring Managers, Engineers, Professionals in various domains.
Valid Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. Candidate must be comfortable with English as a mode of communication as classes will be conducted in English.
Following are the key steps in the application process:
1. You can claim a refund for the amount paid towards the Program at any time, before the Program Start Date, by visiting www.upgrad.com and submitting your refund form via the "My Application" section under your profile. You can request your Admissions Counsellor to help you in applying and withdrawing for a refund by sending them an email with reasons listed. There shall be no refund applicable once the program has started. This is applicable even for those students who could not complete their payment, and could not be enrolled in the batch opted for. However, the student can avail pre-deferral as per the policy defined below for the same.
2. Student must pay the full fee within seven (7) days of payment of caution amount or Batch Start Date, whichever is earlier, otherwise the admission letter will be rescinded.
3. In the event that the university selection process extends beyond the Batch Start Date, you will be provided a provisional admission to the Program. If your candidature is thereafter rejected, you will be provided a refund of amount paid towards the Program fee without any applicable deduction.
4. Request for refund as per point no. 1 of the refund policy, must be sent via e-mail in the prescribed refund request form. The refund will be processed within 30 working days of submitting the duly signed refund form, after being duly approved by the Academic Committee.